Thursday, April 30, 2009

Crop Night

Today is a scrapbooking day for me. I decided after missing crops with friends I would see if we could have one at church. So guess who is leading it?? LOL! Of course you know the answer to that one. So until I have some fun pages to share I thought I would share three things.



My favorite scrapbooking blog and inspiration is Ali Edwards. She is full of ideas and I love her approach to scrapbooking very simple "tell your story". I guess it kinda fits in with my style the best. Check her out!



http://aliedwards.typepad.com/



Then the other thing I wanted to share. Here's a picture I am taking with me to scrapbook. Ignore my backdrop I plan on cropping that out when I get there tonight.





The family



Then last here's what I'm making to eat while we crop tonight. Yummy! It's from Real Mom Kitchen blog. I just love her recipes they turn out great.

Strawberry and Cream Cheese Dessert Squares

http://realmomkitchen.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-04-27T07%3A22%3A00-06%3A00&max-results=4

Have a great Thursday!

Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment