Friday, January 14, 2011

Double Chocolate Chip Muffins

Hey gals, are you ready for the weekend?  I usually bake a treat on Friday afternoon or weekends now and this recipe is perfect.  I just got Southern Plate Cookbook for Christmas.  I've been making my way through the book. I don't know if you follow her blog or not but she is just as sweet as the tea she makes!  I would love to get to know her, very real and down to earth.  I just knew when I saw this recipe my family would love it.  It lived up to my expectations too.

Check out the recipe here!


Don't forget if you haven't entered my give away for this cute fellow please click here.  The give away is open until Tuesday at midnight.



Have a blessed weekend,
Carey

1 comment:

  1. Carey,
    Ughhhhh your killing my diet..lol Have a great weekend stay warm and safe.
    Blessings,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete