Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm going to miss...

Hello, I was thinking about my move and there are a few things that I'm going to miss and a definately a few I won't miss about our current house.  I thought I would share some of them with you.
My backyard with the dog running to catch balls, so pretty.
We have the prettiest Fall here.
not gonna miss the ugly hard to clean shows every little speck of dirt kitchen/laundry room floors! I'm also not going to miss this floral pink/grey wallpaper some sort of asian inspired print.  No offense out there if you like it but it's not me at all!
my personal favorite, LOL! the aqua colored carpet in my bedroom/living room and the kids rooms
Have a great day!
Carey

5 comments:

  1. Hopefully your new home will be filled with things you love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is so pretty.

    Thanks for stopping buy my blog. I have a lot of the cookbooks also. Not all of them though. I love their ideas.

    Blessings to you Carey!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Carey - isn't that just how it goes...you gotta give up some of the good to get rid of the bad to FINALLY GET THE GOOD OUT OF ALL OF IT.
    Good Luck kiddo.

    Hugs, Karen
    http://mycolonialhome.blogspot.com/
    kmprimitives@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carey once you get into that new home of yours, you will be too busy to think about what you left behind. God bless you and your family on your move. I pray for Gods protection and goodness through out this journey.
    Hugs,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have that ugly kind of carpet too in our house! I will not miss that if we ever move...lol. I know you all are going to be happy to be in your new home! Can't wait to see the pics :)

    ReplyDelete