Monday, August 31, 2009

Fall Magazines and Catalogs


Good morning, I'm kicking back and enjoying the Fall like weather. It's supposed to be a high of 72 today. I have been giddy with this wonderful weather. I am enjoying my coffee with my favorite seasonal creamer, pumpkin spice. Why wait?? My favorite drink in the Fall is cider I enjoy it so much I have a gallon in the fridge already made up with the spices so I can just heat and enjoy. So let's go shopping my new favorite way! This should put you in the mood for all your Fall decorating. Grab your favorite drink and sit back and relax.


Won't these be perfect for Christmas in my windows? I can picture them in my head now. My other ones have gone bad and I love them year round.


a great little set of towels for the Fall





1st lady of Pie, too cute!




a little Fall scene




fall candle holder



a little fall sampler


These were all from Through the Country Door.



Here's some links of things from the country house too. I couldn't show pictures of these.



a little sampler for my kitchen. I love what it says, it spoke to my heart.


another sampler, a little something patriotic that would go good with my T. Jefferson picture


This big fat orange pumpkin, and this one too!
Have a wonderful day,
Carey




































































































2 comments:

  1. I love candles in the windows all year long too! So inviting from the outside. Have fun browsing and relaxing with your coffee, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that autumn candle holder! I will have to check out these catalogs!

    ReplyDelete