Monday, August 17, 2009

I've been tagged




First thing I would like to share with all of you is my user name change. Formerly, I had been Girliegirl and now I'm just American Girl Primitives. I just figured it would be easier to associate me with my blog name when I'm leaving comments on other blogs. I was inspired by Linda From Behind the Red Door. Simple is best.


I've been tagged to share things about myself. I decided to share 10 things. Amy from Keep'n the Sunnyside tagged me and now I'm passing this along to others listed below. If you haven't seen her blog she is a wonderful lady. Her pictures are just gorgeous. I love her sense of humor and her zest for life comes through on her blog.







Tandra at Prim and Proper






Sherri at Here Goes my Life



Here's a few things about me:


1. My Dad was a Methodist minister. I love God. I grew up in the church and am happy to say my faith continues today stronger than ever before.


2. I lost my Dad to a battle of cancer when I was only 7. I lost my mom just 2 years ago to cancer.


3. Despite my losses I still feel blessed to have my family. I am happy to be moving closer to extended family members and my husbands parents.


4. I love blogging and have found comfort in sharing my hobbies with others like me.


5. I am and probably always will be a girlie girl hence my other name. I love jewelry, dressing up, wearing make-up and handbags.


6. I recently started wearing my aprons more and have embraced my stay at home status. Thanks Aunt Ruthie and Sugar Pie Sistas!


7. With that said I anticipate going back to work very soon due to the purchase of my new home, LOL!


8. I love chocolate and popcorn. I can't live without it.


9. With number 8 being said, I'm a pilates instructor. Gotta work it off, LOL!


10. My favorite drink is coffee. I love Starbuck's but save it for a treat every once in awhile.





Hope you enjoyed getting to know me better. I have chosen some followers that I would like to know more about. I have been working on my GW finds and freebies so I will be back soon to share with you.


Have a wonderful Monday!


Carey






No comments:

Post a Comment